Globally cruise industry has taken a long break from the operations because of travel restrictions. Like so many facets of live, Cruise industry has also been hit hard due to COVID-19.
Taking into account the safety and well being of the guests, cruise crew and the global community cruise lines have revised their dates of resuming their operations. List of cruise lines and dates for their return to service.
- Royal Caribbean International – June 12, 2020
- Celebrity Cruises – June 12, 2020
- Princess Cruises – July 01, 2020
- Holland America Cruise Line – July 01, 2020
- Dream Cruises – June 01, 2020
- Norwegian Cruise Line – July 01, 2020
- MSC Cruises – May 30, 2020
- Costa Cruises – June 01, 2020
- Carnival Cruises – June 27, 2020
- Disney Cruises – June 18, 2020
- Azamara Club Cruises – June 12, 2020
- Regent Seven Seas – July
Even after the cruise lines have given the above dates of when they will resume operations, there is a high chance that these dates might change based on the situation of Ports of Origin. Cruise lines have also mentioned that some of their cruise ship operations are suspended till end of fall.