If you ever thought that getting on a boat from Gateway of India will take you as far as to Alibaugh, you haven’t heard of India’s first premium cruise line Jalesh Cruises which will take you from Mumbai to Goa and back to Mumbai. The Cruise Line offers 2 Nights High Seas Cruises, 2 Nights Mumbai – Goa – Mumbai Cruises & 3 Nights Mumbai – Goa – Mumbai Cruise. “Karnika”, India’s first cruise ship started operations for Zen Cruises under the brand name Jalesh Cruises in April, 2019, from homeport Mumbai.
Karnika Cruise Dining & Drinks Options
We will jump right into it and tell you that the best part of sailing aboard Karnika is the gourmet food & luxurious ambience which provides an unparalleled experience in the middle of vast ocean. In short Jalesh Cruise Line will best cater to taste buds of Indian food lovers. Below is a list of restaurants available aboard Karnika :
- The Waterfront – Serves signature Indian Thali and A La Carte Menu for lunch
- Chef’s Table – It’s a private area for formal dining
- Chopstix – Ideal place to take a culinary tour of the East
- Essence of India – Serves authentic cuisine from different regions of India
- The International Grill – Customised Pizzas, Pastas, Gourmet Veg & Chicken Burgers
- Jain Haven – A dedicated venue serving authentic Jain dishes from for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Kettle & Bun – Serves comfort food like soups, sandwiches and rolls
- Hot Clay Tandoor – Offers an extensive menu of Kebabs and Exotic Breads
- Street Food @ Karnika – Indian Street food on High Seas
- Vegetarian Bang – Traditional Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- Frozen – Ice creams & Desserts
- The Pool Bar
- The Oasis Bar
- The Casino Bar
- Mix Bar
- The Chairman’s Club
- JB (Jalesh Bar)
Entertainment Options Aboard Jalesh Cruise
Jalesh Cruises organises exciting events and parties during day and evening. Guests will get to witness performances that are Broadway Level in quality. Jugglers, Musicians, comedians, actors keep the guests entertained during the duration of the cruise.
- The Broadway Experience – Shows especially designed for the guests by world-class international performers
- The Dome – Premier DJ for late nights keeping the parties lively.
- The Burlesque Experience – Provocative, adults only burlesque performance
- Movies – Blockbuster movies, Daily shows & late evening movies/shows on big screen.
- Adventure & Scouts – Two amazing zones for kids between 2-5 years & 7-10 years. Lego zone, arts & crafts zone, scavenger hunt, air hockey, karaoke
- Quest + – Blend of Fun, entertainment & loads of adventure activities, designed to cater to young adults.
- Jalesh Academy – Games designed for kids.
Jalesh Cruise Accommodation options
The 14 deck cruise ship Karnika has 430 Ocean view Cabins, 162 Balcony Cabins, 209 Inside Cabins & 36 mini suite. A total of 837 Cabins are available in range bed configurations including twin, double, triple and quad sharing. Inside Cabin fare starts from INR 14,000 for 2 nights cruise.
Karnika Cruises India Package Price & Itinerary 2019
Jalesh Cruise itinerary program is based on Indian domestic cruises from homeports Mumbai, India including roundtrips from Mumbai to Mormugao, Goa and Middle East. Karnika cruises along the Konkan Coast Line to destination Goa where tourists can take various shore excursions which can be booked on the ship.
|3 Nights Cruise from Mumbai to Mormugao||Day 1- Mumbai ; Day 2- Mormugao Day 3 – Mormugao; Day 4 – Mumbai||Rs 23,000|
|2 Nights Bombay to Goa Cruise||Day 1- Mumbai ; Day 2- Mormugao Day 3- Mumbai||Rs 16,000|
|2 Nights High Seas Cruise from Mumbai||Day 1- Mumbai; Day 2- At Sea; Day 3- Mumbai||Rs 14,000|
Karnika will undertake 15 sailings for Mumbai-Goa-Mumbai and Mumbai High Seas Mumbai between April and Mid May 2019.